My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Telemarketer
Me: hello
Silence
Me: hello
Silence
Me: Hello
Telemarketer: Hello, I'm blah blah blah from the New York Post. Are you at least 18 years of age?
Me: Yes I am, but I'm not interested.
Telemarketer: Now ma'am I don't mean you any disrespect but you do have a young sounding voice and I have to ask.
Me: Okay, I'm not interested.
Telemarketer: You have to understand I didn't mean to disrespect you but I am have to make sure you're an adult.
Me: I wasn't offended, I'm just not interested.
Telemarketer: Oh, Why not?
Me: Uh, because I'm going to be moving.
Telemarketer:Oh, okay, thank you, bye.

Jeez did he really think the only reason I wouldn't order the New York Post from him was that he might have offended me? I really wasn't offended, at least he didn't ask if my "mommy is home" (which has happened to me before). What am I going to do with the New York Post? No, I don't want it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.