My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, March 23, 2003

I am seriously dissapointed in the leadership of this country and I am not at all excited about the upcoming election and the lack of a reasonable opponent for the current president. And normally when this happens the normal reaction is something to the effect of, "well, why don't you just run for president then?" Well that would be a good idea, except that I don't think that many people would back me and oh yeah, I'm not old enough.

I am therefore taking applications for a reasonable candidate. Should I select you from the multitude of entries I am sure to recieve, you will recieve my full backing and support in the upcoming election. I am registered independent and I vote that way as well. I therefore do not require that you be a member of a specific party. I vote solely on the basis of your stand on the issues, and have never voted because of party affiliation in my life. I actually read several papers and listen to the news to see where the candidates stand before voting for them.

Applications should be sent via e-mail and should include a full resume. Upon reciept of your application, it will be thoroughly reviewed and you will be notified of your standing forthwith. Thank you.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.