My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, March 24, 2003


News, News, News

Soooo, I called FAMU today just to find out a little bitty bit of info. and was told that they will be mailing out letters stating whether we have been accepted to move onto the interview process in two weeks. Woo Hoo! At least then I will know whether they liked my application enough to ask me to interview, or whether they hated me and aren't accepting me, in which case I can figure out what I am going to do for the next year of my life.

And on the apartment front I have found someone to sublease my room, so all I have to do is get the info from the leasing office and then I will be able to move home for the summer. Woo Hoo! I get the WHOLE summer off of school. I should probably find a job though. I'll have to work on that, but if anyone has any ideas I'm open to suggestions.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.