My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

News Flash
Watched the news tonight. People are pretty sure they saw that terrorist guy at a Subway here in Tampa. And Guess where the president is going to be tomorrow. You guessed it, right here in good old Tampa. Boy am I excited to be here. I cannot wait until I graduate, then I can get away from this "terrorist" school.
I am not a happy camper. For the rest of my life, when people find out where I went to undergrad they will all nod, and say "ahhhh, that terrorist school."
And the guy is like 27, and he is some high level terrorist, I mean talk about the fast track. I wish I could move as quickly up the ranks as this guy. Of course, I don't think I would be a very good terrorist. But I could go for a fortune 500 company.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.