My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Contacts
I got the colored contacts from my eye doctor this weekend and I have worn them all day today, no one said anything but I really didn't have very much human interaction today. I think I will wear them tomorrow, I should see lot of people who know me tomorrow. Anyway, at first they really bothered me because of the shadows, but now I'm completely used to it and I don't notice it at all unless I think about it. The color of these is definitely better than the other ones I tried on, but it still doesn't pop as much as I want it too. Also, the center of the contact is very big (so that I can see), but it makes me look like my eyes are always dilated. And I think the color makes me look evil. We'll see what people say tomorrow, if I wear them

Digital Camera
I really want a digital camera. If I had one I would take a picture so you could see the eye color.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.