My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, March 17, 2003

Hi all. Well, still not feeling too political, though I'm sure that tonight after 8, I'm going to feel preeeetty political, but we'll see what "W" has to say.
Oh, and personal message to Saddam--get out while the getting is good--we can't hold him back anymore!
Ay, Ay, Ay! I can't believe spring break is over--I sooooo do not want to be back! School-Blah!
Still haven't heard from FAMU--Geeeez! how long can they make me wait? It seems like forever, and ever, and ever...
Haven't heard from Tab in a while, but I guess she has a lot on her mind, I hope everything turns out well, I'm sure it will, at least she should find out today and not have to wait any longer.

You know I really hate writing e-mails, I never know how to say something without sounding completely stupid, I wonder if anyone else feels this way. I seem to always have a problem knowing what to say. I think it is all this school--they've put some much junk in my head that I lost all my social skills--yeah, that's it--really.
Well I have to go now--Math--whoppee! But at least we should get our exam scores--I'm pretty sure I did absolutely fabulous--we'll see in a little while.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.