My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So, the hard part has started. The laziness of the first few weeks is over. I had my first exam of the semester today. I'll come back to that in a while. I have another Wed. Tomorrow I have pharmacotherapy, and everyone has been called on, so I could be up again. Again Thurs, I have ICS, which shouldn't be so bad except that I have to read an article to prepare. I'm tired of reading articles. From now until Spring break I have at least one exam per week. In fact, all but one week, I have two exams. Then spring break. Who has spring break in February? It's just the last couple days of Feb, but it's still crazy. After that, as far as I have moved the calender into outlook we have at least one exam per week also. Blah! I will not be sad to see this semester go by, and next year will only be worse.

I expected the exam today to be easy. He said that as long as we did the review questions and took the practice test on the CD we would do well. I did all that, I knew AND understood the answers, I saw an old exam from several years ago, I breezed through it with only a few questions about it. Everything we had heard from him and other students said that we should be fine. But I have a feeling we won't be so fine. It seems like this happens to us in all of our classes, like they are purposely making EVERYTHING more difficult. Changing all of there methods just for us.

The weather is crazy, it gets warm and then cold in waves, cold the beginning of the week then warm and then cold again by the end of the weekend. I don't mind the cold too much because I got a really awesome leather jacket for Christmas.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.