My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

No Break
At least not a planned one. I'm just boring and lazy. I have nothing to write about and am too lazy to write about the boring things. And since I'm home for Christmas break I don't have a place to set my computer and just leave it on, so it's not on so much. But being home is nice. I finished ALL my christmas shopping today. Unless there is something that I forgot, and it kinda feels like there is.
I talked to Lori today and she found a house to rent that she likes a lot better than the other one she was going to rent, and it is available now, so she went and bought a bunch of furniture and is moving in. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow. This is good because if I do find a house to rent for the next school year I will need furniture, so she can give me advice. A friend from school sent me an e-mail about a house available in January, but I have a lease, so I will wait. Maybe it will still be open when I need it, I doubt it but it's good to know people are looking out. And if anyone has a house in Jacksonville they are looking to rent in a few months on the cheap, I'll be there.

We finally got our tree up yesterday. And now there are tons of presents under it, and the lights make it look really festive.

I colored my hair the other day because the red tinge was starting to get to me. I picked a color that looked like my natural color, but it turned out pretty much black, so I'm getting used to it, and hoping it too will fade.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.