My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey, remember, not too long ago a girl was chased down and kidnapped in a parking garage? The kidnappers chased her through the parking garage caught her and put her in their trunk while bystanders stood around and watched but did nothing at all. The security guard said he saw it and went to stop it but he didn't get there in time. Authorities were asking those witnesses to come forward. But no one had. What ever happened about that? I can't find anything on it. Was it a hoax? Do the police just wish it didn't happen because they don't know where to start? What's up here?

2 comment(s):

Where did this happen?

Mileah

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

I can't remember. I'm pretty sure it wasn't here in FL, but I could be wrong. It was all over the news and they played the security tape over and over. I couldn't find anything about it when I searched for it.

By Blogger Malissa, at 2:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.