My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

School has begun again. I feel a little cheated though because Nikky got home a week before I did and doesn't have to go back until next week. Being a distance campus student it means that I only have to be on campus one day a week for a couple weeks. Which is nice. I went up Monday for my Tuesday pharmacotherapy class. I would totally be excited about this class since it will give us actual pharmacy type knowledge except for the fact that they randomly call on people to answer crazy questions. I even made a bet that I would go the first day, and wouldn't you know I was right. The questions before mine were pretty simple questions. And so were mine really. Except they required lists. Like of the 8 questions a pharmacist will probably hear from a customer about OTC drugs what were 5 of them. 5? At about 2.5 I was forgetting the questions and after that I pretty much forgot everything I ever knew. I only got to 4 before I went completely and totally blank. So for the next one she says, that was a pretty involved questions so let me ask you an easier one, Of the 8 things listed in the reading...What were 4 of them. Of course I could only get 3. I guess my consolation prize is that they first one was easy. What is the only state that gives pharmacists prescribing power? FLORIDA ONLY. Yea!

So anyway, since I don't have to be IN class until Tuesday I came home. I can watch my lectures from here. So far I am completely caught up. Unless I'm just not seeing something.

I called fedex/kinkos and am having them send me a course packet, last time I tried to go I got lost in the ghetto and I'm not really into that and since I'm here I figured they could just ship it to me, they are a fedex afterall.

If I can remember, and I hope I do I am going to make an appointment for a pedicure tomorrow, I got a gift certificate for Christmas and I totally plan on making good use of it. French toes look so pretty.

Tomorrow, I plan on laying out in my hammock because the weather has been pretty nice recently. Now that I said that it will probably poor down rain all day and then snow.

I need to do a lot of cleaning of my template but right now I'm too lazy. I have to change several links and add some too.

That's all I can think of. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas Hanukkah Kwanza... And a happy New Year! I can eat beef and pork again!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.