My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I still need to finish this template. I will add all the links back, but I have to wait until I feel like I have some time to waste. I just wanted to leave a little bitty update so maybe people won't think I've completely abandoned.
I have a very good story to tell, but I'm afraid that it could make some people mad, so I'm going to wait to tell it. Of course that might dull my memory and make it not so good, but I'll wait anyway.
Yesterday when I was driving back to jax I heard this song. I wasn't even really paying attention because I didn't know the song but this line reached out and grabbed my attention. "...My give a damn's busted." By doing a quick search I found that it was probably Jo Dee Messina, but Joe Diffy has something to do with it too. In any case I think that line has to be like one of the greatest of all time. It should get an award. If it wasn't a new hit that will probably blow up like crazy, so it wouldn't be cool, I would totally use it in my every day life. I might anyway.
And I hate all virus (malware) maker people. While I was looking for those lyrics I ran into a lyric site that gave me a trojan. It's like the 3rd week in a row that I got one, luckily my virus scanner is on top of things.

1 comment(s):

Love the new template. Very soothing colors.

Mileah

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.