My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, December 13, 2004

The end has arrived
No, I'm not talking about the world. I'm talking about the semester. I took my last exam of the semester today. Let's all pray I get a 70.

In case you were wondering (and really because I don't want you to forget), I am still updating my Christmas list, so keep checking it. I haven't had much time to Christmas shop in person this year, but I've been doing lots online, which means I keep finding tons of stuff that I want for myself.

I think I have an idea about what I'm going to get Nikky, but I can't tell you because she knows this blog exists and mentioned wanting to see it, so just in case she remembers it again I have to leave you in suspense. It's not that cool anyway.

I have no idea about my mom. She isn't exactly helpful either.

Also, for the extended family this year I drew my cousin and her husband. I have to get them a gift, AND not spend more than $10.00, while this is great for my bank account, I have NO idea what get. Does anything even cost less than $10.00 anymore?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.