My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

So...to continue with my gift theme, which I'm not really sure I will be able to continue much longer, I will tell you about what I got for my birthday. Since I know you want to know.
bEEEEautiful emerald stud earrings.
Some four leaf clover earrings from my sister (to match the charm on my necklace that my mom made me last year)
The cutest little glass turtle
A gingerbreak house kit (because I wanted to make one but this show I watched made it look too hard for normal people)
I think I made out pretty well.
I haven't worn the clovers yet though because I am still waiting for my new hole to heal and I think I'm going to have one of them repierced this week because it is uneven and I want a third hole and so I want my second hole on the left side to be lower than it is now. But they feel healed so I wanted to change them to my diamonds BUT mom said I should wait because it might hurt, and I don't like hurting, and I'm going to have it repierced anyway so I won't be able to wear the diamonds for a while anyway.
And...Jenn sent me a really cute birthday card. It has two old ladies on the front. And she sent me pictures of her and her man (who I haven't met yet).

1 comment(s):

Okay, as I've known for a long time I can't spell. Or edit. Gingerbread.

By Blogger Malissa, at 7:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.