My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004



I really hate it when the people whose blogs I read don't post. But then I don't post every day either. I would like to post everyday. Unfortunately, my life is boring and I have nothing to post about. Also, I'm not creative enough to make my boring stuff interesting. Luckily, I know that no one reads this so it's not like I'm disappointing anyone. So any news? No. But I'll tell you about it anyway.
1) My PCAT scores arrived at pharmcas but I haven't received them yet. Pharmcas won't tell me what I got and I really want to know--I'm considering a tantrum.
2) I colored my hair. Red. It's different kinds of red depending on what I put in it, if it's wet, and if I'm in the sun. From the reaction I got from my aunt it is apparently nearly offensive in the sun. In regular light most people barely notice.
3) I'm tired of waiting to hear if I got into school. My mom is sickeningly optimistic. She holds firm to the idea that since I did well in college I should get in. I know that the entire universe is working against me.
4) Classes are going well. Of course they are. I'm going to a teeny-tiny community college. After 4 years at a 4 year university I should be able to pass every single class they have without breaking a sweat.
5) I have a hard time getting to sleep, and then I have a hard time getting up.
6) I wouldn't vote for Bush even if it meant I would have to shave my head for the rest of my life.
7) Tomorrow or maybe the next day or the next day or the next day I'm going to write political messages in chalk on the road in front of my house. I hope the neighbors don't insist on talking to me.
8) The Jehova's witnesses came to my house today. I was nice to them. Next time I might yell at them.
9) I'm not going to see "The Passions of Christ" while it's in the theater, but I might rent it when it comes out.
10) People keep getting here by searching "giddeon Yago girlfriend." Why? Who cares about his girlfriend? Should I know who she is? Do people consider him SO hot that they absolutely must know who he is attached to? Am I missing something? This has been going on for a while.
That's it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.