My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, February 27, 2004

I've never hated eminem. I know he's done all of this controversial stuff. Blah, Blah, Blah. I know that people actually have valid reasons for thinking he is the devil's spawn. I've never really agreed with those reasons. Maybe it's because I can see his typical boy shit for what it really is--just typical boy shit.
In my opinion one of the best lines ever written is: "Nobody listens to techno." You gotta love him for that.
Seriously nobody listens to techno. You may get high to it, or pretend to dance to it, but in all actuality it is just audio poison.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.