My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The Good News: My transcripts from CFCC have finally arrived at pharmCAS! I did a little happy dance.
The Not so Good News: It could still be a while until the are processed and they may not be processed in time for the school's deadlines.
The Bad News: Even if they are processed VERY quickly it may be too late. The schools may have already made their decisions based on those whose applications have already been recieved.

At least now I have some hope though. NOW I can just spend my time hoping and wishing and praying that they haven't made their final selections and that my transcripts are verified quickly and mailed tomorrow, or at least before the deadline.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.