My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, February 16, 2004

So, I know all of the 0 people that read this on a daily basis are sitting on the edges of their seats waiting for the next installment of my tale of woe. I told you that Melissa said the copy of my transcript would be ready at 12:00 today right? Well she did, she told me that when I talked to her Friday. Luckily I called ahead just to make sure. Turns out, she took today off, and tomorrow as well. That's right boys and girls, when she told me that she knew she wouldn't be there. I was lucky enough to speak with Juana (sp?) who spent a couple hours searching around for my transcript request. When she finally found it she processesed it immediately. And now thanks to her it is sitting in an express mail envelope waiting to go into the mail tomorrow. Today was a holiday. I still had school but that doesn't mean the mail has to run. So, lets all pray for a speedy delivery and and even more speedy processing and mailing of my application. I still have a chance to get into UF or PBAU. Please, cross your fingers, and pray for me, and wish me luck, and anything else you can think of. I need ALL I can get. Nothing is too small. Throw a penny in a fountain, blow on an eyelash, eat a curly chip. I'm begging you, send me some good Karma, I need it. I obviously don't have any of my own.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.