My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, February 13, 2004

Because it is really important to me that I do everything possible to salvage my future I decided to go to CFCC in ocala today. Melissa said that she could have my transcripts ready for me at 12:00 on Monday, so I put in the request today and I will pick it up on Monday and put it in the mail--Express. Hopefully everything will work out and it will actually be ready for me and I can put it in the mail, track it, and then wait some more.
Of course when I got there to fill out the request and I got to the date field I realized that it was the 13th. Friday the 13th to be exact. So of course, everything I did today will basically be null and void and I will probably have to go on a killing spree to get anything done. And then the only thing that will get done is that I will be put away. But hey, then I won't have to worry about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, I can just bounce off the rubber walls.
Next week I should get my PCAT scores. Then I'll find out if I'm really doing all of this in vain anyway. Because if I did poorly I'm not going to get in anyway. I still feel pretty okay about my scores though. I don't think I bombed it anyway.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.