My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I called CFCC today to talk to Melissa at ext. 1309. I sincerely hope she was just playing dumb so she wouldn't have to do any work, because if that was the actual extent of her intelligence I don't see how she actually found her way to work today. I was told that the transcript I requested last week was sent out, we'll see if it makes it. I sent a letter to the president and the director of student records and financial aid. I hope they do something so that I don't have to deal with this anymore.
I talked to Jenn today. She asked me what I am doing this weekend, I said I wasn't doing anything. Then she said something like, "you're not even doing anything for president's day?" There was a slight pause in there are if she suddenly realized who she was talking to didn't want to bring up valentines day. Then she went on to tell me about how her boyfriend has something planned, there is a limo involved and he gave her money to buy a dress, and she told me what they (2 dresses) look like, she will send pictures. She sounds like she's happy.
She complained about her classes and then she complained about her roommate who she has decided she doesn't like anymore because they are always fighting and it is always Jenn's fault. She said her roommate is always saying how much she hates it there and that Jenn is always talking about her boyfriend and how happy she is and she didn't want to hear about it anymore. I didn't really want to hear about it either, but that's just because I don't want to talk about anything right now unless it happens to have something to do with making it possible for me to get into pharmacy school, preferably if it has something to do with me actually getting into pharmacy school so I can get back to my charmed life where I get to do things the way I PLANNED them.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.