My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, February 23, 2004

More Good News: My transcripts have now been verified by pharmCAS. I checked last night and they were done. But they haven't been mailed yet. Hopfully tomorrow. So maybe I still have a chance after all. It may be a small chance but I'll take what I can get. I really want this.

I love the sound of a cello. Whenever I hear one I want to learn how. And I love that song at the beginning of "Angel." I wish I knew someone who could play so I could get them to teach me. Or so I could talk them into letting me mess with their cello.

Whenever I'm shopping with someone else people think that I'm actually a sales person. It happens a lot. This weekend I was in the mall with my mom. She picked out two shirts, she only wanted to try one on and she was going to leave the other with me because she was sure she was getting it. We were standing near the dressing room and I told her she might as well try on both shirts since she was going to be in there and you never know...she might not like it when she got it on. Then this lady comes over and asks if she can try on some pants. I should have just said, "sure." But instead I stumbled over telling her I didn't work there. It just took me by surprise. I guess I exude some kind of store person authority.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.