My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

CFCC sucks.
I called again today to see about my transcripts. It's been 2 and a half weeks since they were sent out and they still haven't been recieved. This is not the first time this has happened. Do I think they actually sent them? NO. Damn it. When I called I asked to speak to the supervisor, she was out sick. When I explained my problem I was told I should call back tomorrow.
They should have been there, at the latest, a week and a half ago. It can take up to five weeks for Pharmcas to process them. Even if they got there today there is a chance that they wouldn't be processed soon enough to make the deadline. With every day that passes the chances get lower and lower that they will be processed and sent out in time for the deadline.
Am I mad? Yes. It makes me more upset when I think that I won't even get the chance to be considered because CFCC sucks.
My mom keeps saying, "it's okay, you'll just take a year off." This was my year off. It should not take ten years to get a pharm.D. I'm so tired of dealing with this. I should be able to work hard and achieve anything I want to. I shouldn't have to sit by and watch everyone else screw it up for me. Damn it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.