My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I requested another copy of my transcripts from CFCC be sent. I hope they get there soon. I'm praying that everything will work out. I at least want to be considered for acceptence. I can deal with it if I'm not good enough, I've been dealing with it for the last year. I just can't stand the thought of missing the opportunity.
I have a micro test tomorrow, and I haven't begun to study. I will tomorrow, and I am meeting a girl from class before the test so we can study together.

When I graduated from college, I didn't really think of it as a big thing. I mean I walked and wore the cap and gown, but the fact that I knew I was going back to school, and the other things going on around me that day drowned out the excitement of the achievement. No big celebrations occured, it didn't feel like anything changed or anyone really noticed. Now that I am being forced daily to look at the possibility that I won't be going back to school I miss that excitement.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.