My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Reason I'm glad I'm not a guy #32:
Because if I was a guy and lucky enough to find the right girl and we decided to have kids I would be so worried throughout the entire pregnancy.
Examples:
*Should I let her fill up the car with gas? Maybe the fumes aren't good for the baby.
*Should I let her drive a car? If she's in an accident the steering wheel could hurt the baby.
*Should she eat that? It might not be good for the baby.
*Should I let her walk? The excess mass might cause her to lose her balance and fall--which could hurt the baby.

But since I'm a girl I won't have those crazy worries I will have other ones, more rational ones. I'm a worrier so it goes without saying that I will find things to worry about, I'm just glad I can mark a few of them off the list.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.