My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I talked to Lori today, I called to see how her first week of school went. She's a brand new 7th grade english teacher. She loves it. It makes me feel old and unproductive and useless to know she is settling into a career and I wasn't even able to get into pharmacy school. She's done and I've barely begun.

This evening my cousin called and invited my mom and I to dinner with her and her brother and mother. We're going to the Lodge in Chaz. Something about steak and an Elvis impersonator. You know how whenever you see a natural disaster on the news there is alway some hick guy with his teeth falling out of his head talking about how he "sawed ever'thin,'" I have a feeling we'll see a couple of them. Probably even hear some war stories. I don't mind so much--character--you know? My mom said my cousin has strep throat and is on antibiotics so he can't drink. That's okay--I can't eat Steak.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.