My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

So, I took the PCAT this weekend. I think I did okay. I didn't get to finish the math section, but I don't think anyone did finish it. And it's been so long since I took chemistry that I was a little rusty at it, there was a lot I didn't know or wasn't sure of, and I didn't get to finish it either. I think I did pretty good on the other three sections, so hopefully they will pull up my average.
I finished all my applications. Of cource CFCC is slow and I don't think my transcripts will make it to pharmcas in time for the deadline. Hopefully my transcripts from them will get to famu in time. If not I still have UF and PBA. Anyway, all that is left now if prayer. So I will just pray that I get in.
Took an anatomy test today. I think I did well. I was worried because I just couldn't make myself study for it. But I went in EARLY today and studied from 3-6 straight. In the end I think I did better than I originally thought I would do.
I think I'm going to have trouble with Econ. But I'm not really sure why. I'm just not absorbing it like I normally do. The other day in class we did an in class activity and I did really well on it. Then right after that we took a quiz and I couldn't remember anything. I never blank out like that, it's like it just fell right out of my head. So I'm going to have to spend some time on that.

You know that movie that is coming out "Monster?" Well the woman that movie is about used to live here--well in Chaz actually. She was arrested in Daytona (I think) by Citrus county detectives. My aunt knew her--well knew who she was. They hung out at the same bars. According to her everyone knew who she was because she was so obviously a lesbian and well, no one in those bars is a lesbian, so apparently everyone remembers her.
Anyway, I guess this thing went down while I wasn't really paying attention because only rings a vague bell for me, but I can't wait to see the movie and see if I recognize anything in it. There was a body found on 19, so maybe I'll recognize something about it.
Yeah, that's all for now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.