My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

So...I talked to Jenn today. She met this guy. She told me she was "kinda dating him." But...he has a girlfriend, has had one for the past 2 and a half years. So I said, "well then you aren't dating him." More like cheating with him or something. I tried reasoning. You know, if she doesn't mind sharing...and the other girl is okay with it. From what she said I don't think the other girl is okay with it. Then I tried the what if you were her scenario--that didn't work either. I didn't get to talk to her for more than 5 minutes then she had to go. I talked to her again later, but only for a couple minutes again. By that time she decided she just didn't care right now because she really liked him and so she was going to keep seeing him. Her sister called her a Hussy. We'll see what happens but it makes me mad that she always picks the crappiest guys. She completely devalues herself, as if she thinks she won't be able to find a better guy right around the corner. She ignores the ones who are actually single, and have half a brain for the ones who are taken or stupid, mostly I think, because she thinks they're cute--which I never agree with. The guy she brought here over Christmas was nice, but he was really too young.

How do you tell one of your closest friends that she has bad judgment when it comes to guys? He called his girlfriend and told her about Jenn, and she supposedly asked a lot of questions and then he told her he would understand if she wanted to break up with him. She started to cry and that ended the conversation. It is NOT okay that he is seeing someone else. AND giving his girlfriend the option of not dating him anymore is not acceptable. What he should have done was call up his girlfriend before anything happened with Jenn and break things off. At the very least called her after things had happened and break it off. It is not enough for him to say, "I understand if you don't want to see me anymore." That is the easy way out, then he has a chance of getting a twofer--He keeps his girlfriend and he gets Jenn.

Geez...She's in the Navy you would think there would be enough guys there that she could find ONE single, unattached man who is a relatively decent guy.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.