My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

So, did you see the matrix reloaded? Yeah, I did. No one warned me about it. Why didn't anyone say anything. It was the longest preface in the world. I sat through 2 hours waiting to figure out why whatever was going to happen happened and nothing happened. I watched the credits all the way through to see if maybe they were going to play the end of the movie. Nope. But hey, there is going to be another Matrix. Why didn't I know that there is ANOTHER matrix coming out next month? Am I living under a rock or something? I can't decide if I'm going to watch the next one. On the one hand now I really really want to know what happens, but on the other I'm so mad they jipped me out of a conclusion that I can't stand it. I'm so mad I'm not even going to link it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.