My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Stupid!
It's June. I still haven't heard if I even got an interview at FAMU. If I don't get in, I have no idea what I'm going to do. If you've been reading for very long then you know that I really do expect to get in, I have a good GPA, I took all the right classes, well-rounded education, involved in extracurricular stuff, University honors program, etc... But it's JUNE! 2 months until classes start. Even if I found out that I was accepted, would I be able to get an apartment now? One that's not in the ghetto. Because it can't be in the ghetto, I would get shot..the second I got there. I keep calling, and they keep saying they are working on it. But now I'm thinking that it's just me, they have something personal against me. There is also the whole racial thing that scares me. My favorite thing about FAMU's website is the link to the Black archives. Yeah, everytime I call I probably re-affirm their suspicion that I am white. I'm soooo not getting in, it's freaking JUNE.
So if you hear about a mass murder at the FAMU pharmacy college, then you will know that I didn't get in. Don't worry, I'll get off on the insanity plea or something. No jury would convict me, it's June.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.