My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Ridin' along in my automobile
Say Cheese!
So, we're driving down the interstate. We drove a LONG way. I had a book, I haven't read very much of it though. Today I looked up from my book once and I saw this van.

And this guy was waving at us.

It made our day, made it interesting. As they were passing I read the van. Mt. Vernon IL. That's near where we were going. So close that I recognised it. We played leap from with them for a while, they waved everytime. Then we saw a car with newly weds in it, which gave me and idea. I should take pictures. After that we got the previously mentioned pictures. We passed them for what we thought was the last time and then pulled off at a rest stop in Padukah. It's the hardest rest stop to get to in the world. Anyone who has been there knows what I mean, you have to exit, go trough a stop, turn around in a circle, and merge with another interstate before exiting immediately to the right.

No that couldn't be them. No way. They stopped at the same rest stop, they must have been right behind us. One of the girls asked if I was the one that took the picture. No, it wasn't me, that was my sister. Apparently his name is Joey, and while I don't think she meant to take a picture of just him it just so happened that's how it came out while we were driving down the road. We stopped to eat in Mt. Vernon but we didn't see anymore of the Central Christian Church after that rest stop.

We got a few funny pics. This'll teach him not to frown at me. Now everyone can see you.

Smile!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.