My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, June 22, 2003

The wedding was great. Absolutely beautiful. I have so much I want to write about it. But right now I'm a little too worn out to type it all up. Not tired, because I couldn't get back to sleep this morning (which usually happens when I have a lot on my mind)--Just worn out. From what I've heard of my cousin's wedding it was also very nice. The pictures are being developed as I'm writing this. I took exactly 100 pictures at Lori's wedding--filled my 16mb card completely full. I got some good ones, and some that looked good but on the computer they are blurred. Oh well. I have to find internet space to upload the good ones. Lori made an absolutely gorgeous bride.

Lori and her Father, Tom

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.