My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, June 27, 2003

VACATION
I'm going on vacation. I'll be gone for a while. If all goes well I will have internet service tomorrow night and the next day. AOL service--yuck--but beggers can't be choosers and I'll take what I can get. After that I will be completely disconnected from the outside world. Not even a cell phone signal can get to where I'm going. But if I'm lucky I will have service again after that. I will be taking lots of pics while I'm gone and if I have internet service I will get them online.
Now--back to packing. Fun, Fun.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.