My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, June 16, 2003

I think I am probably the most boring person in the world. Nothings really going on in my neck of the woods. I went to the dentist today--No cavities! I also called FAMU again to check on my status (and because I like to bug them, if I have to wait then they have to deal with me). I think I must be the only person they haven't responded to. They seem to know me, the girl I talked to took another message for Mr. Bailey (who I think is her imaginary friend because I've left three messages for him in the last 4 weeks and he hasn't called me back). Then she told me that she sent out a bunch of declines on friday but I wasn't one of them, and then she said that she had recieved my final transcripts with my degree statement this morning. So you see, I think it is a plot, they know exactly who I am, they just want to torture me.
If anyone happens to know a good place to live in Tallahassee that is close to the FAMU campus and would like to share that information with me...well...they'd be my hero.
Still no gift for my friends wedding, I'm such a procrastinator. I also have to get a gift for my cousin, whose wedding is the same day. I'm not so worried about my cousin, but I want to get my friend something special. So, I have to go look at the registries and see what's left.
Oh, and someone came to my site by searching yahoo for "crazy boobs." Hee hee...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.