My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, June 20, 2003

Busy day today. Busy day yesterday. Tomorrow I know two people who are getting married. So what did I do yesterday? I got ready for it. Bought cards and gifts and pantyhose. Woke up very early to take my car to the shop hopefully it will be ready by 9:15, so that I can get back here, pack it up, and get to the church (to decorate) on time.
Yesterday I woke up at 5:00am to the alarm. No, no, not the alarm clock, the house alarm. We have the super-duper load siren, so that my mom can hear it while she's at work (next door). I thought about not getting up, you know because if someone broke into my house then I think I'll just let them roam around and not get in their way, but that passed and I ended up sprinting to the panel to turn it off, mom beat me. She turned it off but didn't look to see what area it was in. We called the alarm man, he said he would check it, he didn't. So anyway, we have no idea what happened. It might have been a defect in the system, everything was locked except one door, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that door as it's right by my room and there are piles of stuff of both sides of it.
Then I woke up again to thunder that had my window shaking. It's been poring here since yesterday. Well, we did get a break yesterday afternoon. But the streets are flooded all over the place. Not enough to make them undrivabe, just enough to make it a pain. They did close down one part of the major road that I need to drive on. I heard it's been raining a LOT in Atlanta, something about it being the same amount of rain as in Somoa (sp?) but since I didn't know it rained a lot there it didn't mean anything to me. Anyway they said it should stop raining in Atlanta this week but it will keep raining here. One more week 'til vacation. Maybe it will have stopped by the time we get back?
So I'll be decorating a church this morning, and then this evening I will be at a rehearsal dinner. Tomorrow I'll be mucho busy with the wedding and all. I'll be taking pictures like crazy for the next couple days, I hope I get some good ones.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.