My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Wow, it's already been a long weekend. Yesterday was Lori's wedding shower. It was supposed to be a surprise, but of course she saw all of our cars there before she got into the place. She was surprised by some of the people there that she didn't expect to have come down. She got TONS of stuff. But, it was a very long day for me (and for a few other people as well). But I got to try out my new camera. I didn't get very many good pictures. I think maybe it was the lighting, because I came home and took more pictures of my mom gardening and they came out good. Maybe it was the fluorescents, or it might have been one of the settings that I'm still trying to figure out. One of my problems was that it took so long for the picture to take, and by the time it was done the people had moved. I also got a couple movie clips. That little camera is so cool, if I can just figure out how to always get good pictures on it. So, anyway, I added some pictures to the webshots album. There is a link to my photos in the links. And now I'm just trying to figure out how to get those movie clips accessible through the internet. I'm going to work on that next.
Well, there was so much that I kept thinking I wanted to write here. But once again I have forgotten. So check out the pictures, and maybe I'll remember later.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.