My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, May 09, 2003

So, I finally bought a digital camera. Decided I was going to do it and went down to wally world and bought one. A Sony Cyber-shot p52. It's very cool, and I bought it at wal*mart for 2 reasons. 1)it's right down the road and I can have it NOW. 2) I can take it back if I don't like it. But I love it. I would have posted some of the stupid pictures that I've taken with it, but I have run the batteries dead and am waiting for them to recharge.

Tomorrow is a big day. I'll have to tell you what is going on later. Again, I don't know who is reading this. But I will take pictures and post them. Then you will see what my camera can do.

I went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight with my mom. It was excellent. We had a rather long wait, some mix-up in the kitchen, but the food was wonderful.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.