My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

This year I developed a problem. I find it really hard to wake up when it is dark in the morning. But now with summer coming nearer and the days getting longer, it is light when I wake up in the morning. So now I wake up BEFORE my alarm goes off, notice it is daylight, FREAK out because I think I might have slept in, check my clock, see that I haven't, wonder if the time on my clock is wrong, decide I can't sleep without knowing for sure, get OUT of bed to check another clock to make sure my alarm is right, see that it is right, and try to sleep for the few minutes until my alarm actually goes off. This happens all the time. I have no idea how to make it stop.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.