My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Today, Cindy had another bake sale for the pre-law society, and being nice co-workers we decided to buy some cookies. Cookies are always welcome, but these cookies were a little...well done. So I decided that I would bake cookies tonight and take them into work. I was going to try to talk my sister into sending me the recipe for my grandmother's peanut butter cookies (with reese's pb cups), but I didn't get a chance to talk to her. So I decided I would make regular cookies (chocolate chip or something), but I had a test this evening and by the time I left I really didn't feel like it--but I still wanted the cookies. So I bought those pull apart cookies and made them. They are perfectly done. My family doesn't even make Christmas cookies, but I'm not too bad at the pull aparts, and I manage to not burn them most of the time. So for dinner I had a publix sub, and some fresh, warm cookies, and soon I will bag them up and tomorrow I will take them to work and share with the masses. I'm such a good co-worker (really).

And I talked to my mom...the corn is okay! (I love to start sentences with and, just because every english teacher in the world says you can't)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.