My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

At the risk of being cliché I'm going to wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day in green. Apparently there is a BIG party in Savannah that like everyone else in the world knows about but me. Jenn is planning to go this weekend, and she kept telling me I should go up. But I can't, because, you know, it would be a terrible waste of money to fail school at this point, or at any further for that matter. Anyway, I didn't know this until yesterday when someone at school mentioned that next year they will try to go up for the celebration and it was confirmed today. I'm not sure how I got this far in life without knowing this. It seems to be common knowledge. So, if your in Savannah or anywhere else for that matter then Happy St. Patrick's day!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.