My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Today, yesterday, whatever, I drove BACK to Jacksonville. From Homosassa. When I was just outside of Ocala, after picking up dinner, I passed someone I go to school with. The first time he passed I wasn't paying enough attention to his car to notice him, the only thing I was thinking was, "you're in my way." But the next time I did pay attention because I wanted to glare at the person who was in my way. And I saw his reflection in his rear-view mirror before I got even with him. For whatever reason I thought it was hilarious. We stopped even at a stop light in Citra, or one of those other ridiculous towns on 301 (whose sole purpose is to SLOW ME DOWN). But the light only stayed long enough to for us to say "hey, you going back to school?." I don't know why this is so odd to me. There are several of us that drive back and forth pretty often, and everyone who lives in g'ville drives 301 every time we have class. It's really amazing we all don't see each other more often. We should start a club. We'll call it the "Please let the police of Waldo be more concerned with something other than my car club." Or the "We drive through more hick towns a week than you know exist club." Maybe the "There's nothing to see here so move out of my way club."

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.