My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

So still nothing new going on. I finally got my financial aid situated. They credited my credit card for the entire amount. So, I'm paid up for a while. I guess that means Christmas is taken care of. Why couldn't they have just cut me a check? Jeez.

This thanksgiving we are having dinner at a park that's about an hour away. Now we have to figure out how to get 4 pies there without getting them all over the place. I hope that K-mart has some pie plates with tops or something.

I also need a new watch. I was thinking recently that I needed a new one because mine was pretty banged up. It served me well, but it was time to start looking for a replacement. Then the battery went dead. I guess I offended it. So now I have to get one soon. So much for having time to find the perfect replacement.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.