My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, June 13, 2003

My friend in getting married next Saturday. I still don't have a wedding gift for her. I wanted to get something really great, something memorable, but I just can't seem to come up with anything. I have to work on that.

I still haven't heard anything from FAMU. I sent my financial aid stuff in already, and they chose me for verification. I recieved the original letter, and the form I needed to fill out. Then I recieved a second notice. I still took my sweet time turning it in. But finally I got the thing filled out, and copies of my taxes and W2. I sent it in. Today I got it back with a letter telling me that I hadn't been chosen for verification. Okay. But then tell me, why did I have the form? Why did I get two letters about it?
I did all this financial aid stuff knowing that I still didn't know if I was even going to be attending the school. I think that makes me very dedicated. It's now the middle of June. August is in a month and a half, even if I get the letter tomorrow and go get an apartment, it's going to be in the ghetto. I'm going to get shot. I wonder where you can get one of those bullet proof vests at?
All this waiting is really getting to me. It's like I'm in one of those movies where the person is stuck on top of a train that's about to go under one of those low bridges. If I don't get off the top of the train I'm going to be slammed into the bridge. There is a helicopter coming, with a rope for me to climb up. If it gets here in time I will survive. But the wall is getting closer and closer and soon it won't matter if it gets here because it will be to late for me to climb up. That bridge is coming awful fast.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.