My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, June 07, 2003

My blog seems to be taking a very long time to load these days so I have decided that I am going to clean it up a bit. I'm removing some of the remotely hosted pictures, and replacing them with links to the pictures. Hopefully this will help move things along. I understand that this is one of this template's flaws. It apparently always takes a bit longer to load than other templates. But I really like this one, and Since M told me how to post in color, I've decided I want to keep it. So for now, I hope removing some of the pictures will help. Sorry if none of what I've said makes sense.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.