My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, March 15, 2003

I've become a complete internet voyeur since opening this journal--I've read sooooo many other peoples journals, veeeeery interesting. Anyway--some are really good, some are not so good, most people are boring(like me), and some are simply scary. Anyway, I've also become a theif, I've stolen several peoples ideas on improving this page. If I see something I like on their page I figure out how they did it and I add it to mine. Anyway, I'm learning a lot about html, and what coding can do for you. Also very interesting.

On a different note, tonight is Nikky's prom, she looked very pretty--as she normally is. It's so wierd how we're completely opposite of each other. Anyway, she called after she left to tell mom she had hit and killed a dog, which was very traumatic for her, but it also cracked the bumper of her beloved car. So much for the perfect prom night, but hopefully she will be able to forget about that for the night and have fun. If I can figure out how to add pictures to this I will maybe add one of her in her dress, she really did look good.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.