My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, March 29, 2003

Today John cleaned out his office and he brought a bunch of stuff over to put in our garage sale. Including a bunch of old records, which I immediately helped my self to. I got a lot of pretty good ones, a couple Willie Nelson's, a couple of Alabama, one by the Mamas and the Papas, and one of the Supremes, and others too. The only problem is they were mildewing from being in that flood...that was 10 years ago. So anyway, i was a little dissapointed at first because I thought that they were all ruined, but mom said that I could probably just wash them gently with a clean cloth and some soapy water. I figured it couldn't hurt and it worked. I just genly washed them and all the mildew spots came off, now the only dissapointment is that there are scratches on the Mamas and the Papas. Anyway, I'm excited, it's going to take me a while though to clean them all 'cause I only have to much room to put them while they dry.
My mom and I also planted corn, pole beans, marigolds and xenias. It was hard work cleaning out that flower bed, and we had to take out a lot of dirt. Anyway, I'm excited about the corn, now I'm growing corn and wheat, a regular farmer.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.