My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

My Sister
So when I left last week to come back to school my mom and my sister were going up to Home Depot to buy shelves to put up in Nikky's room. And then when I called later on to tell mom I made it okay, she told me that they got the shelves and were getting ready to put them up. So I looked today at her aim profile, it's says "remodeling the house...wish me luck cuz I don't know what I'm doing!!!" So now I'm afraid to go home and see what has happened, I mean, since when does putting up some shelves constitute remodeling the house?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.